1. Create a Study Stack account for yourself.
2. Once you have an account, you can add stacks of study cards for any class.
3. Click Create a new stack.
4. Name this set of flash cards. They don’t let you use the name of a set already in the system, so you may want to call it by your name and a specific description of the set.
Ex: Brian Set 1
5. Check both boxes.
6. Save changes.
7. Click on the data tab.
8. Go to the document in this folder titled “Input Set 1” (or whichever one you are importing). Copy the entire document. Paste it in the bottom box of your My Stacks data page.
9. Click Import.
10. Now all of your questions and answers are entered for you. For other classes, you can enter them one by one into the fields yourself.
11. Save changes.
12. Scroll down to the bottom of the next screen to see all the activities you can do.