Core Beliefs/Value Statements
· students' needs and interests are core to all decisions and actions.
· we must inspire a passion for life long learning.
· high expectations in teaching and learning result in personal and academic excellence.
· diversity is affirmed by integrating the uniqueness of every child into our learning community.
· in providing equitable access to opportunities and resources for students.
· in engaging the entire community to create a trusting, safe, welcoming learning environment.
· in building world citizens.
· academic excellence in teaching and learning.
· an integrated curriculum that is rigorous, innovative and meaningful.
· cultural competency created by building relationships across differences.
· inquisitiveness and creativity.
· a safe, collaborative culture in which all stakeholders are mutually accountable.
· respectful dialogue.
· professional development and continuous improvement.
· fiscal responsibility.