Strategic or goal statements were developed for each of the critical issue areas:
Teaching for Learning
1. Ensure all students participate in an academically challenging curriculum.
2. Provide a safe learning environment for students.
3. Prepare students for learning and working in a global community.
4. Strengthen the ELPS District's assessment program.
5. Enhance teaching and learning through technology.
Personal and Professional Learning
6. Support staff in accomplishing the ELPS vision and mission.
7. Provide excellence in governance to assure achievement of mission and vision.
8. Develop effective leadership at all levels of the ELPS.
Operational Resource Management
9. Manage finances to support teaching and learning.
10. Provide high quality facilities, grounds and bus fleet that enhance student learning and safety of students and staff.
11. Strengthen community involvement in the realization of the ELPS vision and mission. Data and Information Management
12. Improve data and information management to support the ELPS mission.