East Lansing Public Schools is a part of the Ingham County Schools Consortium Online Application System. Please click on the job title to be re-directed to the Ingham Area Schools Employment Consortium website where you may view a job description and apply for the position.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions: (Please note that detailed job descriptions can be accessed by clicking on a posting name.)
- Internal/External Posting - Extended School Year Paraprofessional - temporary - Application deadline - July 17, 2017
External Applicants apply online at: www.inghamisd.org
Internal Applicants: A cover letter, via e-mail to: Kris Chapman with a copy to Michele Huisgen
Internal/External Posting - East Lansing Safe Routes to School District Coordinator - August 4, 2017 or until filled
Internal/External Posting - East Lansing Safe Routes to School Community Coordinator - August 4, 2017 or until filled
- High School - National Honor Society Advisor - Application deadline - July 12, 2017
At East Lansing High School
No positions available at this time
At MacDonald Middle School
- Math Teacher 7th Grade- 1.0 FTE (this is a one year position) - Application deadline - July 26, 2017
Math Intervention Specialist 1.0 FTE – Grant Funded Position (31-A) - Application deadline - July 17, 2017
Elementary School Positions
Donley - Intervention Specialist - 1.0 FTE Elementary At-Risk – Grant Funded Position (31-A) - Application deadline - July 17, 2017
Donley - .40 FTE English Learner Teacher (EL) - Application deadline - July 17, 2017
Elementary Principal - Application deadline - July 13, 2017 by 4:00 p.m.
Lunch Monitors - Various Elementary Buildings - 2 Hours per day - Application deadline - Until filled
Please see job description for application procedure
Have questions? Call 517.333.7420 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
1) Go to www.EDUStaff.org
2) In the top left hand corner, click “Start Application”
3) Complete the online application
4) Call EDUStaff at 877.974.6338 with any questions