YEARBOOK INFORMATION 2017-18
Adviser: Cody Harrell • firstname.lastname@example.org • 517-333-7581
ORDERING A YEARBOOK
Our 240 page, full-color yearbooks cost $65 during first semester and $75 until we sell out! Yearbooks are typically delivered mid-May and can be purchased for $75 at that time. We sold out last year, so we strongly suggest pre-ordering to guarantee yourself a copy. The first opportunty to purchase a yearbook in person is on Activities Day.
- Click on "Buy a Yearbook, Yearbook Packages"
- Choose quantity of books to purchase
- Add student(s) name(s) and grade to order to accurately assign book
Orders can also be placed during the year in the main office or with Mr. Harrell in room 604. We accept cash and checks payable to ELPS.
SENIOR INFO SHEETS - Due Monday, December 5
Senior Info Sheets will be distributed through Gov and Econ classes. If you are not currently enrolled in Gov or Econ, you can pick up a form from Mr. Harrell or download it from this website once school begins. Please deliver your completed form to Mr. Harrell in Room 604. All seniors must complete this activity history and questionnaire.
SENIOR PICTURES - Due Monday, December 5
- Formal attire only: shirts, ties, nice blouses, skirts, etc.
- Head shot only: no props, no hats, no hoods, no hands
- Dimensions: 2.25 inches - width, 3 inches - height
- Head size - top of hair to bottom of chin: minimum 1 inch, maximum 1.5 inches
- Color: no black-and-white, no filters
- Background - prefered: indoor, simple background
- Digital file format: 300dpi minimum, jpeg ONLY
- Notes about cropping photos... Do not crop photos tightly around the head and torso. Make sure there is space around the head and torso. When in doubt, let us do it!
- .jpg file
- At least 300 DPI
- File labeled: lastname_firstname (ie harrell_cody)
- We prefer, and strongly suggest, submitting your senior photo electronically via HJEShare: http://www.hjeshare.com/eShare/?code=elhs
- After filling in your information, select any photos you would like uploaded, and they will be sent to us automatically. There is no formal "submit" button.
- Questions about submitting your senior photo digitally? Send this guide to your student's photographer for more information.
Questions? Contact our yearbook adviser, Cody Harrell
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 517.333.7581
It is not required to have a professional take your senior portrait, but you are required to have one! In December, seniors who have not submitted a photo will receive an appointment with one of our photographers.
SENIOR PATRON ADS - Due Monday, January 9
A Senior Patron Ad is your opportunity to pair priceless photos with a personal message to express your pride in a special graduate. These messages comprise one of the most popular sections of our yearbook. Family members—parents/guardians, siblings, grandparents, aunts/uncles—are the most common sources of these messages, but we also welcome patron ads that celebrate long-time friendships, athletes/musicians who have played together since they were “kids,” students who grew up in neighborhood/elementary/church/scout groups, and more! Feel free to pass this info along to coaches, troop leaders, mentors, youth group leaders, etc.
Click here to see EXAMPLES of Senior Patron Ads from a previous year.
Click here to access the DIGITAL ORDER FORM (preferred). Click here to access the PAPER ORDER FORM. Please complete one form per ad. (Example: Joy's mother and grandmother would like to order a separate ad. Joy's mother completes a form and Joy's grandmother completes a second form. One student, two ads, two forms...)
SUBMITTING PHOTOS TO THE YEARBOOK
We are always looking for photos of summer experiences, sporting events, extracurricular activities, performances, classroom assignments, community involvement, and students' achievements/adventures. Please send your photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MANY THANKS TO OUR COMMUNITY FOR SUPPORTING THE YEARBOOK
EAST LANSING ATHLETIC BOOSTERS ~ SPOT-LES DETAILING AND WINDOW TINTING ~ VANDERMEER PLUMBING ~ WOVEN ART ~ HARPERS ~ SERVPRO OF LANSING ~ AUDERE INTERPERSONAL INTELLIGENCE ~ DOCTOR CLEAN UP ~ JIMMY'S PUB ~ B/A FLORIST ~ EAST LANSING BASKETBALL CLUB ~ THE ARIE EXPERIENCE ~ SALON RED ~ THE WEBER FAMILY ~ GRAND GRILLIN ~ CO COS PHOTOS ~ PERSONAL IMAGE SALON ~ AARON'S PLUMBING AND DRAIN CLEANING ~ TABOOLI ~ H & H MOBIL ~ FRAMERS EDGE ~ MICHIGAN SPANISH INTERPRETERS ~ ACTION BOARD SHOP ~ MERIDIAN PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOLOGICAL CONSULTANTS ~ DR. MICHAEL PETERS, DDS ~ SYLVAN LEARNING ~ MICHIGAN TRIPLE THREAT ~ ELHS STUDENT CONGRESS
If you are interested in purchasing a yearbook ad or becoming a Ceniad Sponsor, please send us an email!